Ignite Volleyball Academy is a top youth volleyball program in Arizona.
As they continue to grow they now have their own practice facility located in the Scottsdale Airpark. All programming will now be run out of this facility.
The new volleyball facility will be packed feature a high energy environment.
- 2 Courts
- High ceilings
- Lots of space to play and serve – over 10 feet of serving space!!!
- Air Conditioning!
- Parent Lounge and viewing area, plus a second floor mezzanine to watch your athlete play
- Facility is focused on training – no more huge TV’s to distract our athletes!
- Future home of Ignite Forge!
- Future home of our Yoga studio
- Future home of our Physical Therapy partner!
Ignite Volleyball offers a everything a aspiring youth volleyball player needs.
Ignite Volleyball Club Team
Each year we continue to grow with experienced coaches and a club who cares just as much about our national teams as we do our regional teams. Our club focuses on making it a family experience while teaching proper technique and creating an environment that instills a love for the game.
Ignite Volleyball Clinics and Camps For All Skill Levels
Our Academy program is growing and with that comes some growing pains. Our attendance numbers recently were a little high. Not only is it not good from a COVID standpoint, but trying to have a decent coach / athlete ratio for instruction is hard to do at those numbers.
Ignite Volleyball League
Volleyball League coached by experienced club coaches with parent assistant coaches.
- 1 Hour of Practice each week – 8 weeks of practices – 8 hours of instruction
- 2 Matches each Saturday – 7 weeks of matches – 14 matches + tournament (more than any other league in the area!)
- Tournament at end of season
- Access to position clinics for additional court time at an additional cost
Introducing our state-of-the-art strength and conditioning program, Ignite Forge!
Ignite has developed our very own volleyball specific strength and conditioning program that is second to none. Our facility utilizes the very best in fitness equipment combined with a sport specific program designed to increase our athlete’s vertical, develop a strong core and ensure overall fitness.
This year we are including our strength and conditioning program FOR ALL ATHLETES. All sessions will be either right before or after practice. All teams will have 1 session a week.
We believe strongly in developing the following:
- overall athletic performance
- volleyball specific training
- enhanced speed “acceleration and deceleration movements”
- increased vertical
- agility training
- foundational body mechanics
- injury prevention and more
Ignite Volleyball Private Lessons
If your son or daughter looking to polish up a few skills? Let our experienced coaches help them in structured one hour sessions covering the skills that they would like to work on.
Days offered: Most weekends and some weekday evenings. We do our best to match up availability.
Ignite Volleyball Recruiting
Ignite has partnered with Sports Recruits, the leader in sports recruiting. No gimmicks, no pricey add-ons – this is the real deal and will help your athlete prepare herself for this phase of her development. Ignite not only provides this top of the line software, but we’re also including support from our very own Recruiting Specialist, Alexyss Nelson. She’ll work with the girls and monitor their progress throughout the season, giving them vital information and guidance.